Do you want to join our event support team?
In order to further shape our growth, we are looking for new colleagues who help carry out events in the field and spread the good vibes of Ecco La Luna!
With Ecco La Luna you choose an event agency that can boast about 20 years of experience, dozens of unique team building formats, loyal customers, but above all a nice team of permanent and casual employees that organises about 350 events a year.
Which role you play in this also depends on yourself and your desire to take more or less responsibility in organising and managing events.
If you have what it takes to really go for it, you can always grow with us from event 'staff' to event 'planner' or even event 'manager'!
In addition, you decide where and when you want to work, usually during the week, during the day or in the evening, sometimes during the weekend, but keep in mind we organise teambuildings 24/7!
What are you going to do?
Together with the event team, you ensure that our customers have an unforgettable experience by coordinating their activities. This can be for groups of 15 to 500 people or more. You will go on location in Flanders, Wallonia, Brussels, but also the Netherlands, France, Luxembourg, Germany are possible destinations.
Do you have no experience in the event sector yet? Then we are more than willing to teach you the tricks of the trade.
What do we offer you?
- A market-based gross salary and kilometer allowance
- A challenging and varied position in a relaxed and challenging setting with the necessary dose of fun
- Working at great locations with an enthusiastic audience
- Work when it suits you
- Cool events with your colleagues/new friends!
Who are you?
- Warm and social
- Team player
- Preferably trilingual (NL, FR and ENG)
- Flexible & Eager To Learn
- Very responsible
- Excellent organiser
- Self-employed (with VAT number) or willing to work with a day contract
- Preferably in possession of a B driving license
- 18 years or older
Ready to rumble?
Apply directly by emailing or calling our 'man on the moon': email@example.com / +32(0)477263493