Build your own soapbox!
Keywords in this teambuilding are tactics, strategy and creativity.
Your group will be divided into several 'race stables' (1 soapbox per team of 7 persons).
The activity takes place in different phases - in which points can be earned each time:
- The teams choose a name for their 'race stable' and create their own logo;
- Through various interactive challenges on Ipad, the teams earn money to buy parts for their soapboxes in the garage shop.
- All parts to build and decorate the soapboxes are displayed 'in the garage' by our 'Mario and Luigi'.
- There are no fixed prices for the parts, it's up to you to negotiate with our "Mario and Luigi" who have their roots in the mafia country par excellence: Italy.
- Once the teams have purchased enough building blocks, they start building their soapboxes.
- In the end, the teams are presented with a number of challenges, which they successfully complete with their own soapbox.
- The team that scores the most points on the various challenges and builds the most beautiful soapbox is the deserved winner of this experience!
Duration : 3 to 4 hours - including a short break.
Soap Box Race (option as extra activity)
For those who want to go a step further, we can also provide a real race as an extra option. We build a starting stage with launch platform and starting arch. The participants build the extra soap box. After the start shot, the aim is to show who has the fastest reflexes and who can complete the straight line course towards the finish arch the fastest. First to the bell wins!